The last time I watch Phantom was June 1998, almost 10 years ago! As this is one of my favourite muscial, I wouldn't mind watching it again. However, I preferred the London show, as the effect of the chandelier wasn't very good at the Esplanade! I thought the speed of the fall and rise of the chandelier was too slow and fake, which has made a flaw in the musical. However, the phantom was really good! He was better than the actor in London! Bravo!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Phantom of the Opera
The last time I watch Phantom was June 1998, almost 10 years ago! As this is one of my favourite muscial, I wouldn't mind watching it again. However, I preferred the London show, as the effect of the chandelier wasn't very good at the Esplanade! I thought the speed of the fall and rise of the chandelier was too slow and fake, which has made a flaw in the musical. However, the phantom was really good! He was better than the actor in London! Bravo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment