I must be very stressed recently...as I just couldn't resist a full-blown shopping spree at the Taka 15th Anniversary Sale 9-12 October 2008 (sometimes, retail therapy helps!). I didn't manage to go until 12 October, as I was too busy recently...there was an additional 15% sale for Taka card holders...I planned to visit on the last day with my whole family, but regretted...as it was crowded and so difficult to shop with kids...
In the end, we went home in the afternoon, left the kids with hubby and I went out by myself again...I think I must have spent a lot...haven't summed up the amount spent, but roughly as follows:
Lingerine $340
Lyn Lyn's toy and shoe $30 (considered cheap)
Hubby's belt $350
Coach $240
Swarovski $230
Dinner clutch $40
Anna Sui $100
TOTAL $1.330
Wow...that still doesn't include the shopping that I had yesterday at Zara and Mango @ Marina Square, whilst waiting for June, before attending Richard's wedding dinner...Think that was another $500...
A very fruitful weekend of close to $2,000 spending...must tighten my belts in the remainder of the month...Er...difficult, as we're going back to HK 16-26 Oct...fret not...
In the end, we went home in the afternoon, left the kids with hubby and I went out by myself again...I think I must have spent a lot...haven't summed up the amount spent, but roughly as follows:
Lingerine $340
Lyn Lyn's toy and shoe $30 (considered cheap)
Hubby's belt $350
Coach $240
Swarovski $230
Dinner clutch $40
Anna Sui $100
TOTAL $1.330
Wow...that still doesn't include the shopping that I had yesterday at Zara and Mango @ Marina Square, whilst waiting for June, before attending Richard's wedding dinner...Think that was another $500...
A very fruitful weekend of close to $2,000 spending...must tighten my belts in the remainder of the month...Er...difficult, as we're going back to HK 16-26 Oct...fret not...
No comments:
Post a Comment