Finally, Clare is back from her maternity leave and I can go for a break. I needed to clear my leave in May, as both my boss and my neighbour will not be around in the latter part of June. So happened that Raymond was going to Taipei for a business trip, I immediately redeemed some points to get a ticket to go there for a break, since I haven't been there before! We set off 13 May 2007 late afternoon and returned 19 May 2007! I was wandering around Taipei city all by myself, but was a little disappointed, as there isn't much to do in Taipei, apart from eating!Most of the times, I was travelling on MRT and it's quite convenient, despite the distance from the hotel to the nearest station.
As there was a major exhibition going on, Raymond's Taipei colleague can only book the Miramar Garden Hotel, a rather newer hotel, opened only last year.Day 1 - 14 May 2007 - Sightseeing in Taipei City




Day 2 - 15 May 2007 Sightseeing at outskirt of Taipei City
Day 3 - 16 & 17 May 2007 Shopping in the Eastern district of Taipei City

Day 5 - 18 May 2007 Visit to Hsinchu before Taichung
Souvenirs
No comments:
Post a Comment