The Risk Management Offsite meeting is finally held on 2 Feb 2007, from 8:30am to 5:00pm, at The Legends at the Fort Canning Park. I was responsible for the Recreational activities for the day: morning session to introduce oneself with an item brought from home to describe how one see ownself in the RM function in the firm. This is to get to know each other better and give the leaders a view as to how each team member fits into the RM function. Whereas the afternoon game was aimed at harnassing teamwork and understanding the risk appetite of each team member. It was quite interesting observing how the team members react under various circumstances. I am glad that I picked up this game from a Hong Kong TV game show late one night. It really showed some true colours of our team members!

All having a first go before additional rules were implemented

Kim Chiu concentrates deeply into tearing the paper with the lowest level of risk
Strategising
Back in action to continue with the meeting - a lot of discussion to get through...
No comments:
Post a Comment